Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Pool Spa Standard Filtration Media||Color:||Blue End Caps|
|Shape:||Cylindrical Threaded||Filtration Area:||135 SQ. FT.|
|Outer Diameter:||5-5/16"||Length:||30-1/8'' Open|
|Top:||2-1/8'' Open||Bottom:||2-1/8'' Open|
jacuzzi hot tub filter cartridge,
cartridge filters for spas
|filtration area||135 square feet|
|top hole size||54mm closed|
|bottom hole size||54mm closed|
How do I clean my filter cartridge?
1. Remove the cartridge from the filter housing following the manufacturer's instructions
2. Use a garden hose with a straight flow nozzle to wash down the filter element.Work from the top down, holding the nozzle at a 45 degre angle, and wash all the pleats with emphasis between the pleats. We use our Filter Flosser, the best cleaning tool on the market.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use a stiff brush as this will damage your filter.
3. Rinse until all dirt and debris is gone
4. For all spa cartridges and elements used in swimming pools where perspiration, suntan lotions, and other oils are present, soak the element for at least one hour (overnight is most effective) in a commercial filter cleaner.
5. Rinse the cartridge again to remove oils and cleaning solution.
6. If the filter has a coating of algae, calcium carbonate (residue from calcium hypo chlorite), iron, or other minerals, soak the cartridge in a solution of one part muriatic acid to twenty parts water until all bubbling stops.
If Baquacil is used as a sanitizer, the filter element must be cleaned with Baqua Clean before any cartridge cleaner is used.
7. Rinse the filter cartridge clean and reassemble housing.
*** All logos, brands, models and product information are registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers and/or owners.